Become a Member
Become a member of the Conseil Jeunesse
The CJFCB’s members all have unique histories and come from all across the country and even from all across the world. They are francophones, francophiles, or franco-colombians. Some grew up here, others have just arrived in British Columbia, but they all have one thing in common: a love of the French language and a desire to be united as a community.
If you have not participated in one of the CJFCB’s events but would like to become a member, fill out our registration form! It’s free!
Who are the Conseil Jeunesse’s members?
The members of the Conseil Jeunesse are between the ages of 14 and 25. They have taken part in at least one of the CJFCB’s activities over the course of the past year. In the context of our project #LumièreSur, we will introduce a few of them to you.
To be a member of the Conseil Jeunesse, you have to :
• Be between 14 and 25 years old;
• Live in British Columbia;
• Speak French;
• Have participated in at least one of the Conseil Jeunesse’s events;
• Adhere to the Conseil Jeunesse’s values.
Why become a member of the Conseil Jeunesse?
Being a member of the Conseil Jeunesse allows you to:
• Attend the Conseil Jeunesse’s Annual general meeting (AGM) ;
• Discuss and vote on important decisions for the Conseil Jeunesse (budget, programming…);
• Submit a mandate to the board of directors (during the AGM);
• Have the chance to participate in all of the Conseil Jeunesse’s activities;
• Be active and engaged towards the development of your community.